Foundation, Powder, Concealer stock
most people have maybe 1 or 2 foundations (perhaps a winter shade and one for summer), a couple of concealers (under eye dark circles vs covering blemishes), and a face powder. Điều đó là bình thường. Why I have amassed this many foundations / powders / concealers (or as I call them, base products), I have no reason for. I couldn’t even fit everything I own into one frame so here’s a portion of what I’ll be showing today:
I figure I would just lump all my base products including highlighters and bronzers into one post instead of them separating out.
Remember, this is a no judgement zone.
Foundations / BB creams: I honestly don’t like having so many liquid / cream foundations open all at once. A bunch of these are already slated for The Purge.
• My colouring: MAC NC25, MUFE 20, Shiseido i20, CoverGirl nude Beige, Guerlain beige Clair, Illamasqua 6.5, Maybelline Buff, Revlon nude – of course, my colour can change within the same brand depending on the formulation (MAC is the worst for this, I find)
• My skin type is combination sensitive with slightly oily t-zone and dehydrated cheeks
• I also have a bunch of mineral powder foundations but I didn’t bother carrying them out – so messy!
• I dislike paying more than $50 for a foundation, hence I don’t own the more popular ones like Marc Jacobs ($69 are you kidding me!) – I will have to suck it up when I buy the Nars luminous one next year though ($59) because I’ve heard so many terrific things about it
• The Anna Sui loose powders are really just for show – I don’t really intend to use them; just look at that packaging! (I’ve also misplaced a compact foundation with a cute strawberry design, it’s somewhere – doh)
Concealers: I just noticed that I’m missing my Clarins concealers in these photos – oops. #trang điểm quá đậm
Highlighters / bronzers:
Sở thích của tôi:
• Foundation: Shiseido sheer & Perfect
• Powder: Cargo Blu_Ray
• Concealers: Maybelline Age Rewind (under eye), Revlon PhotoReady (redness)
• Highlighter: Guerlain Météorites in Teint Beige
• Bronzer: Lancaster infinite Bronze Kaleidoscope
Unopened / Back Ups:
• Not really sure why I’ve selected not to open the loose powders from e.l.f. or Nars since they don’t go bad once opened, but I guess I was trying to be diligent in finishing up my Laura Mercier and MAC ones first
In summary, I own (opened and unopened):
• 40 foundations / BB creams
• 31 Powders
• 32 Concealers
• 11 Highlighters
• 13 Bronzers
This concludes my “stash” series for now. I have a few more smaller classifications like eyeliners and mascaras but they’re less interesting to post.
What are your favourite base products? any questions about any of the products shown, please leave them in a comment below!
Chia sẻ cái này:
Nhấn vào đây để gửi email cho email này đến một PAL (mở trong cửa sổ mới)
Nhấn vào đây để chia sẻ trên Pinterest (mở trong cửa sổ mới)
Nhấp để chia sẻ trên Twitter (mở trong cửa sổ mới)
Nhấp để chia sẻ trên Tumblr (mở trong cửa sổ mới)
Nhấp để chia sẻ trên reddit (mở trong cửa sổ mới)
Như thế này:
Giống như đang tải …
Có liên quan
Tổ chức và che khuyết điểm của năm 2016 This đã là một thời gian dài đến. I just needed to set some time aside and be in the right mood to be serious about getting rid of some items from my stash. sometimes I feel a bit attached to items due to nostalgia and I talk myself into keeping…
Ngày 16 tháng 2 năm 2016in “Vẻ đẹp”
Foundation Application methods (+ Tools)It’s been nice reading everyone’s joyful holiday posts but this year I just don’t seem to have anything Christmas-y to contribute. I feel like I’ve covered all the Christmas topics in years past – if you’re wanting some joyful posts from me, have a read through my Blogmas posts from…
Ngày 20 tháng 12 năm 2017N “Vẻ đẹp”
What I’m Bringing to Japan (Travel Makeup)I’m a very light packer when it comes to makeup during vacation. I’ve discovered throughout the years that I end up not using at least half of what I pack when I give myself too many options. Trong khi vào những ngày lễ, về cơ bản tôi dính vào một cái nhìn trang điểm. Đây là trang điểm của tôi …
Ngày 19 tháng 5 năm 2016in “Vẻ đẹp”